You want to help us ?
There are many ways to help with Enna development, by reporting bugs, working on user interface design, coding, or even working on internationalization.
If you want to contact Enna's developpers or follow project's development you can subscribe to GeeXboX development mailing list
, and send us an e-mail.
You can subscribe to GeeXboX commits mailing list
to be informed of all modifications that occured on Enna's mercurial repository.
We always lack of C developers and fully welcome new players to join the team. If you're interested in Enna's development, here are a few prerequisites:
- Acquire EFL, through their latest releases and snapshots. Right now, Enna only a few mandatory libs from EFL project, namely Eina, Eet, Evas, Ecore, Efreet, Embryo, Edje and E_Dbus.
- Acquire libnfo (optional but still recommended).
- Acquire libvalhalla
- Acquire libplayer
As a convenience, these librairies have already been packaged for Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic) users. If you run on this distribution, the easiest for you might be to add the following line to your /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://packages.geexbox.org/ karmic main
Once done, you may just install the required librairies through the following command:
aptitude install libeina-dev libeet-dev libevas-dev libevas-engines libevas-engines-extras libecore-dev libefreet-dev libembryo-dev libedje-dev libedje-bin libedbus-dev libhal-dev libhal-storage-dev libnfo-dev libplayer-dev libvalhalla-dev
Enna's current user interface is available in English, French, German and Italian. If you want to add your native language create an account on Transifex
and visit our project page
. If you don't want to use Transifex please follow the instructions below:
- download the latest sources
- ensure you have autoconf, automake, libtool and gettext installed
- run ./autogen.sh
- run make update-pot
- run msginit -i po/enna.pot -l fr -o po/fr.po (substitute fr with your language code)
- add your language code to po/LINGUAS
- edit the newly created po file (e.g. with poedit) and fill in your translation
- send a patch to the devel mailing list
- thank you :)